1.2. Please read these terms and conditions before using the Site.
1.3. Your access to and use of the Site, including your order of Products through the Site, is subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Your agreement to the terms and conditions
2.1. By accessing and using the Site, including completing your registration, or placing orders for Products through the Site, you agree that you will be subject to and bound by, and will comply with, these terms and conditions.
3. Placing an Order for Products
3.1. You may order Products by selecting and submitting your order through the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3.2. Any Order placed through this Site for a Product is an offer by you to purchase the particular Product for the price notified (including any charges and taxes) at the time you place the Order.
3.3. We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any Orders placed through the Site.
3.4. You agree that all information provided by you to us, including but not limited to when you place an Order, is current, complete and accurate details.
5. Acceptance or rejection of an Order
5.1. We reserve the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason, including a cancellation in accordance with clause 13.
5.2. Each Order placed for Products through the Site that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those Products. The agreement for each Order accepted by us will only be created when accepted at our distillery (see clause 6.1) and will be in accordance with these terms and conditions and any additional offer terms or promotions notified to you, or that you are aware of, at or before entry into the agreement.
6. Restricted Products
6.1. All Orders that we accept for liquor products are only accepted, processed and distributed by us from, and are transmitted from, of our licensed premise. The Orders and any acceptance or agreement are subject to our obligations under the NT Liquor Licensing Act, in which we operate and our obligations to comply with responsible service of alcohol obligations.
- (a) acknowledge that it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol products to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years; and
- (b) warrant that you are over 18 years of age and are not obtaining alcohol (including liquor Products) on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.
7. Minimum and maximum amounts in each Order
7.1. Unless otherwise indicated on the Site and otherwise subject to our obligations under all relevant laws:
- (a) For Pick Up orders, you may Order up to 6 spirit bottles of a particular variety in a single transaction.
- (c) For delivery orders, you may order up to 6 spirit bottles of a particular variety in a single transaction; and
8. Delivery of Products
8.1. Products will only be delivered to the person named on the Order or a person who is at the address you have nominated for delivery provided that person is over the age of 18. In any case, the person taking delivery may be required to provide proof of identity (including photographic identification and date of birth).
8.5 We will not deliver Product to a person who is below the age of 18, appears intoxicated or is abusive.
8.6. We will not deliver your order if:
- (a) the person attempting to take delivery:
- (i) does not provide proof of identity and date of birth as required by us, or:
- (ii) appears, at our discretion, to be intoxicated or abusive, or
- (b) at our discretion, liquor Products may be supplied to a person under the age of 18 years.
8.8. If you are ordering Product for delivery to South Australia, you agree that: (a) on delivery, the recipient of delivery will be required to (i) sign a declaration confirming their name and that they are over 18 years of age, and (ii) if the recipient looks under 25 (at our discretion), provide proof of ID (including photographic identification and date of birth) and the name and date of birth of the recipient will be recorded; and (b) we are instructed to deliver the Product to a person at the delivery address provided they meet the requirements of clause 8.5. Information collected and recorded under this clause will be held for a minimum of 12 months. These are requirements of South Australia’s Liquor Licensing Legislation and will apply from 1 July 2019, and if the recipient is unable to comply, we will not be able to complete the delivery.
9. Pick Up Orders
9.1. Pick Up is available from the locations as shown on the Site.
9.2. You agree to comply with collection requirements specified in this clause and such other requirements as notified by us when you place your Pick Up Order or within a reasonable period after you submit your Order:
- (a) you must collect your ordered Products from the store selected by you when you placed your Order;
- (b) photographic identification and a signature must be provided when you collect your Order; and
- (c) your photographic identification will be recorded at the time of collection of your Order.
9.3. If you will not be the person collecting your Order then your representative must provide us with proof of their identity (including photographic identification) and, where relevant, age.
9.4. If you or your representative do not supply the appropriate identification, we will not allow collection of the products you have ordered.
9.5. You agree to ensure that the person collecting any liquor is over the age of 18 years or such other minimum age as prescribed by law. We will not allow collection of:
- (a) alcohol or liquor Products to a person who is intoxicated, abusive or not of the appropriate legal age; and